Beautiful body shape and good health is a need of every one. No one wants to be a bag of fat so there are ways to keep your body fit and healthy, not eating too much not too little. 1800 calorie diet is a normal need of a body and this is confirmed by international institutes that a normal body that is 60kg needs 1800 to 2000 calories per day if not having heavy exercise or not doing some tough work. If someone is doing hard work his energy needs are also increased and that person has to eat more. Actually this 1800 calorie diet is a need of old man age above 60 but if one wants to keep his body shape in perfect form and is scared of obesity, can follow the diet plan. So let’s see what gradients we should take in our food to take 1800 calorie per day but remember one thing, on foot products they show 2000 calories diet plan that’s also fine, an idea proposed by FAD. USAD did a survey, in that survey the women were consuming 1600 to 2200 calories per day, children were consuming 1800 to 2500 calories per day and men were consuming 2000 to 3000 calories per day. So FAD proposed a standard value 2350 calories per day based on the USAD survey. Then this 2350 figure was changed by a proposal and done 2000 calories per day.
So the food you eat in this plan should contain fats, alcohols, sweets, meat, poultry, fish, milk, yogurt, cheese, fruits, vegetables and bread cereal pasta etc. Basic need of our body is the energy obtained by these products and the minerals obtained by body from these. Carbohydrates, protein and fats are the basic needs of our body. They can fulfill each other’s needs if one is increased and other is decreased but not always.
Diet plan for 1800 calories per day
Divide these 1800 calories to 3 times meal and 3 snacks. Morning meal and snacks gives 300 to 400 calories and 100 calories from snacks. Lunch gives also 400 and 100 division and dinner 500 to 600 and 100 calories from snacks. Here is 7 day plan to lose your weight by following 1800 calories diet plan:
- Fats, sweets and alcohol beverages: Divided into 2 servings–first serving (45 C) include one slice and teaspoon of butter and second serving (90 C)
- Meat, fish and poultry: 7 ounces—3 ounces of meat have 225 calories and 1 egg have 75 calories of energy. If you eat 6 ounces of meat and one egg you eat 525 calories
- Milk, yogurt and cheese: Two servings –one include 90 calories. 8 ounce cup of skim milk (90 C). Two serving will give you 180 calories.
- Fruits: 6 servings— one include 60 calories like a medium apple. 6 servings will give you 360 calories
- Vegetables: 1 serving provide 25 calories like a cup raw or half cup cooked broccoli. 6 servings will give you 150 calories.
- Bread, cereals and pasta: 6 servings — one with 80 calories so you got 480 calories.
Benefits of having 1800 calories diet
These are some benefits we can achieve by using 1800 calorie diet:
- You can lose 4-7 pounds (2-3 kg) per week.
- Aging process is slowed down.
- Mental activity is increase.
- 1800 calorie diet can increase your life span (research).
- Helps prevent stroke, heart disease, hypertension, and high blood pressure.
- Energy level of our body is increased.
- Cholesterol levels are decreased.
- Blood sugar levels can be improved by using 1800 calorie diet.
- Improves sleep.
- Type 2 diabetes risks are decreased.
Side effects of 1800 calories diet plan
Although these diets have some benefits, there are side effects also.
- Unsatisfactory hunger.
- Fatigue, nausea, diarrhea and constipation are sometimes can occur but vanish early in the program.
- Gallstones can occur if you lose weight too rapidly.
- If you quit this plan and start eating everything your weight will increase more rapidly.