Naturally, there are many causes as to why some of us have lighter tone of skin as compared to others. This could be due to pollution, diet, lifestyle, geographical conditions, cosmetics (with strong chemicals) and psychological implications on body. We all are aware of the fact that lotions, creams and solutions are readily available in cosmetics shops. But not all of us know the effects of chemicals on the skin. But yes, we need to know how to make your skin lighter naturally.
So, here is a list of five proven home remedies which help in enhancing lighter tone.
Honey is one of the best antibacterial agent. Which works on pigmentations and helps in bleaching skin. You will be amazed to know that the dry skin causes multiple tone on the skin, in other words – uneven tone. So, in short if you want the answer to how to make your skin lighter then you should follow the instructions given below. These steps will eliminate dark complexion.
Pure organic honey 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Milk (powdered) 1 tablespoon
Almond oil ½ tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Wash your face with distilled water.
- Pat dry it.
- Apply the mas onto the face.
- Let it dry. It might take 8 to 10 minutes (depending on room temperature)
- Once dried, wash it off with water.
- Repeat it once daily to maintain the progress.
P.S: Results will start appearing on the face within a week’s time.
Another kitchen ingredient, tomato is considered to possess whitening and bleaching qualities. Black skin is best treated with astringent properties which is abundantly found in tomatoes. Other than these, vitamin C is also the core nutrient in tomatoes. If you want to have a youthful, shiny and light tone, then you should try this remedy. According to many, who experimented this trick, it did wonders in less than expected time.
- Blend tomato and squeeze few drops of lemon in tomato juice.
- Wash face with distilled water.
- Pat dry.
- Apply the mixture on the face.
- Allow it to dry for half an hour.
- Wash off the mask with the help of water.
- Repeat it once or twice daily.
P.S: It might take over 3 to 5 days to show results.
Lemon is the best means to get vitamin C and antioxidants. We need to follow the steps below to try this remedy
Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
Cotton balls 1-2
- Place lemon juice in a bowl.
- Dip cotton ball in the juice.
- Tab it on the face, making sure not to miss any spot.
- Let it dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off.
- Repeat this daily without fail.
P.S: Results will appear within three to five days.
What Aloe Vera does is amazing as it cuts down the darker complexion and restores the originality. It has the potential to renew cells and work on the impaired tissues.
Only Aloe Vera is required for this remedy.
- If you are using a fresh Aloe Vera leaf, then squeeze out the gel and collect in a container or bowl.
- Using your fingers, apply it on the face. Make sure it is spread evenly and you haven’t missed out any spot.
- Let it rest there for half an hour.
- Wash it with water.
- Repeat it twice in a week for 3 to 4 weeks.
P.S: Freshness and lighter tone will start to appear within three to four times use.
How to make your skin lighter is not a tacky question. Rather, it is something asked pretty frequently. And the remedies which are listed in this article are quite a help.